Grey Ice Day






Wow, these past two days have been like nothing I have ever seen. Classes have been cancelled for two days which is unbelievable. The trees are covered in icicles and the ground is an ice skating rink. I've been spending it the way any college kid would, lounging around with friends watching movies, eating pizza and sliding on the icy hills.


This coat is from 3 years ago, and I've been cherishing and preserving it since then. It's so warm, and makes any bland winter outfit stand out. Plus, tartan is back this year, so the preservation was definitely worth it.

PS- These trees are covered in ICE not snow. The last photo is a tree weighed down by ice. I can't imagine how sad it is going to be when the ice melts and the trees are dead. For now I'll enjoy the beauty.










0 comments:

Post a Comment