Double Knit










Yay for the end of the week! I do not have classes on Friday, so today begins
my weekend. This week was super busy, but very great. Highlights of my week: I went to numerous art exhibits, booked my trip to Paris, learned how to take the bus instead
of the tube, and went to a vintage market. Everyday in London is an exciting
one! Below are a couple of my favorite photos that I viewed from the Wallace
Collection. This lovely exhibit is FREE and about 2 seconds away from my school.
I'm definitely going to pop in again sometime soon.

PS- Thank you all SO much for Paris advice! It was all so helpful, really.
I leave in 3 weeks :)



The Swing by Jean-Honore Fragonard



No Love Lost- Damien Hirst

Wearing: primark knit top; f21 heels; boutique bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment