Look of the day: Bubble skirt & a new blog name

For some time now I've been trying to come up with a new blog name, but apparently many of us blogging ladies have same ideas...and therefore...many blog names I came up already existed. I was reading one of the blogs the other day and there was a mention of a "Simply Me" blog but it wasn't mine... So I guess there already exists a "simply me" out there. Fashion Charmed is the first thing that came to my mind so I decided to go with it. I don't know if "fashion charmed" already exists, didn't even try to google it. I'm running out of ideas lol

On a different subject, here is what I wore today.



Top: Guess
Cami: Forever21
Skirt: Some Boutique
Shoes: Bitten by SJP
Necklace: Express
Bracelets: Forever21

I bought this skirt on Saturday at a Boutique in Saugatuck (which is entirely another story). Size: LARGE. Except I wear XS/Small. My hubby insisted I try is on, since I really liked it, so I gave it a try AND its fits perfectly. I couldn't help myself but ask the cashier what a size Small looked like. I would think only a young tiny girl/child would fit into a small. 
Anyway, the skirt was marked $50. When the cashier rang it up she gave us 50% since it was the last skirt. Awesome, I know.  I love such discount surprises.

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment