OOTD: New spotted cheetah skirt with a touch of color

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far! Mine has been a busy one which is ok, makes the day go by a lot faster. 
So I think I might have downloaded a virus on my laptop, go me! lol  So my wonderful hubby just had to remind me that's why he should've gotten me a Mac but for some unknown odd reason I didn't want one...silly, I know. 
Anyway, here is my outfit of the day...just simple with a touch of color. . I do like this necklace a lot and I think it was $7 at Forever21, can't go wrong there.





Skirt: The Loft
Top: Charlotte Russe
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace: Forever21
Earrings: Target

I received my second shoe selection from ShoeDazzle...not even worth posting. But if any of you are interested what the 2nd selection looks like just let me know and I'll post it.

Have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment