OOTD: White and ruffles

Ok, so I was just about to click on "Publish Post" and my entire post got deleted and the dumb thing saved the blank page automatically. Definitely not too happy about this right now. I got back from a walk/jog with my friend that was 2 HOURS long and I'm tired. Therefore I'll just make this post short :)  
I only took two pictures of today's outfit..in the bathroom at work, as usual.  I need to take more quality pictures but I usually don't have enough time for it or I simply forget. I'll try to work on that one :)




Top: H&M $18
White Denim Pants: Marshalls $17
Sandals: Nine West $43
Necklace: The Limited $10
Bracelets: Forever21 - $4?


Jenny at Not Just a Pretty Face tagged me on 8 fun questions and answers tag so I'll be posting that soon...and you might just be one of the 8 bloggers to get tagged next ;-D

Have a great night! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment