Sephora and new Skirt order

I'm sure that by now you've heard about Sephora's 20% Friends and Family Promotion (discount code FF2010). I placed my order after I got home from work. I also ordered a cute Chiffon Skirt from Alloy but first here is what I ordered from Sephora:



bareMinerals SPF15 Mate Foundation




























































I've used bareMinerals for quite a few years now and just earlier this year tried it in Mate and love it. The other three products I'll be trying for the first time. I've heard and read great reviews about each one and am very excited to try them out. I'll let you know about each one of them.

Now to the skirt. I received the Alloy catalog yesterday (I only ordered from them once before). I usually just throw it away/recycle without looking at it but yesterday I decided to take look and I'm glad I did. I found a super cute skirt for a great price, $30. I have a hard time finding knee length skirts, without them being over priced.  Here it is:



Isn't it adorable? I think it is :)  I used 20% off promotion (ALQ20R) which ends tomorrow. Or you can use ALQ138M which it good until November 8th. 

Have you taken advantage of Sephora's promotion yet? What have you or will be purchasing? 


xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment