The LOFT Finds

Hello ladies! Hope all of you had a good Tuesday. It's hard to believe that we're already in the month of October.
Today after work I stopped at the Loft and found a few things I liked. They had additional 40% off their sale items.  I bought two tops and a necklace.



Purple top:  Original price $40 - Sale price $11.99
Necklace: Original Price $35 - Sale Price $2.93 



Silky Top:  Sale Price - $20.99

Even though I loved this textured skirt it just didn't seem to fit right. Size 2 might have worked but they didn't have it.  So I only spent $38.06 (with tax) on these three items - score! 

Anyway, I decided to color my own hair last night. I haven't done it myself in years (mainly because I was getting blond highlights for years). I just wanted a richer color so I went to Sally's and bought a color (chocolate) and developer and 30 minutes later I had a new color which I'm very pleased with. 

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway....it ends on Saturday.

xo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment