Camel+black+navy











Well I suppose I have just been over all lucky when it
comes to good finds. I purchased this camel coat
at a secondhand store and it was love at first sight! I
wish the lighting was better in these photos, but I paired it with
a black velvet dress and navy tights. I cannot wait to try
several other combinations in my wardrobe! I paired this
outfit with a red lip, because I knew the neutral color of
the jacket would make my lips pop.

It has been cold, overcast and raining of and on. I just
love this kind of weather! Not only does it remind me of my
beloved London, I feel like it is a great time to meditate and
have a clear mind. Just stare out the rainy window and think.
Anyways, I am rambling! I hope everyone is having a lovely
week.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Banana Republic Coat; UO tights; thrifted dress & shoes; Topshop Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment