So Behind...but catching up

Hello ladies! Hope all of you had a great weekend AND a great start to another work week.  I'm a little behind on blogging I realized. Sometimes I just feel guilty to sit on the couch with the laptop in my lap and not clean something or do laundry etc...not that necessarily anything needs to be cleaned.  I'm fortunate to have a wonderful husband who loves to cook AND has been cooking  since we got married (so that is one less thing I have to do everyday) AND he doesn't let me do dished (I accidentally mentioned before we got married how much I hate doing dishes hehe). On Saturday while I was shopping all day with my sister and a friend he was painting repainting our kitchen because I got bored with the current color. My Mom thinks he is spoiling me haha.  (OK, so just now he is doing dishes and is asking me if he can get me anything...tea, popcorn... I couldn't hear the rest of it). So that's how wonderful he is. Love him!


Ok, I'll stop now :)  This is casual Friday outfit that I had to delete from my cell or post it. So I'm posting it before deleting it.

Sweater: BCBGeneration
Lacey tank: Forever21
Gray Denim: Kohls (Elle)
Boots: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Banana Republic
Ring: The Limited

Saturday Shopping Day Outfit


Checkered Shirt: Old Navy 
Cardi: Gap
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy (my first pair of old navy jeans and I LOVE 'em)
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Sam Edelman
Purse: Coach

I found a few adorable pieces of clothing on Saturday and I need to share my finds with you. I'll either take pictures and post it all or wear it soon and tell you about it ;-)


Today I totally forgot to take pictures of my outfit. I left work early as I had an appointment for a Micropeel. I haven't had one in over a year...way over do. The only major down side to it is the price - $120 per peel. Major rip off for a 15 min procedure in my opinion. BUT, if I do it regularly and see improvements in my skin then it will definitely be worth it. So I'll just to patiently wait and see. 


Did you buy anything this weekend?    How about face peels, do you ever do them? 


Hope your Monday was a great one! 


xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment