Yesterdays OOTD and 'color oops'

I'm a little behind...just a little ;-)   This is yesterdays outfit.




Black Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited (couple years old)
Tights: Forever21
Boots: From overseas
Belt: J Crew
Necklace: H&M
Ring: H&M

I still  need to take pictures from today's outfit, casual Friday...my favorite day.

Yesterday I bought 'color oops' at Walgreens after reading some good reviews about it. I'm tempted to use it before I get my hair done/lightened on Monday as I know my hair lady won't lighten my hair since it has red/violet undertones right now. I really do love my current hair color but the thought of looking older (especially since I'll be 30 next year) it's kinda scary. I'm hoping I won't regret my decision.

Have any of you ever used color remover before?  If so, please let me know what your experience was.

Hope you're having a great Friday!

xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment