OOTD and an upcoming mini blog sale

 I've been MIA, I know. This past week and half have been super busy, but I'm back now. I've few more outfits to post but I'll start with today's outfit. Once again the pictures were taken in the bathroom at work., except the first one. 







 
Blazer: H&M
Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Forever21/Love21
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: JCrew
Tights: Sis bought in Europe
Ring: H&M

I think I might have a blog sale, just a few items.  I need to look through my closet again and really depart from clothes I haven't worn in a while. It's hard because I like them but it's pointless to have them and not wear them. Most of them are size XS/S but once I post the pictures I'll put the exact size. I might be posting the sale items tomorrow, so look out for that. 

Have a fabulous evening! 

xoxo,

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment