Cozy New Years Day















Happy New Years everyone! Below I had a little
re-cap post of my lovely year. However, I am sad
to say that I do not have any photos of my NYE
outfit! Last minute I decided to not wear the dress
I was planning on, and borrowed something from my
roommate. I would just feel odd taking outfit photos
in another persons clothes. Anyways, I had
an amazing night with good friends and my boyfriend
at our favorite bar, with out favorite local band playing!
The whole place did a toast at midnight, and I decided that
Au Lang Syne is the most beautiful holiday song ever. I think
I'll listen to it on more than just new years.

Okay enough rambling! Today was pretty
lazy so of course I went to my staple item: a cozy
sweater. Just call me 'The Sweater Blogger', really.

TWITTER


Follow Flashes of Style

outfit: pins & needles sweater; thrifted dress & bag; 6x6 platform booties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment