Look of the day: Tied up






Top: Forever21
Long Cardi: Nordstrom Rack
Skinny Pant: Target
Boots: Sam Edelman
Belt: J. Crew
Bracelet: BR (gift from hubby)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I actually bought these pants last week on sale for $6...couldn't pass them up for two reasons. First the obvious one, price. Second, they are sooo similar to Gap ponte skinny pants (I think that's what they are called). I bought the Ponte boot cut pants from Gap a while ago (and actually they are more like a straight cut than boot cut). Also tried on black ponte skinny pants at gap (didn't think they were worth the money). These ones from Target are almost identical to Gap ones, the fabric, little too long just the ones from Gap...but for a lot, lot less. Therefore I decided to spend $6 :)  
Target has some great sales right now. Tomorrow I'll be wearing my other great find, so stay tuned... 

On a different subject, do any of you ladies watch Wipeout? If you don't you should, it's hilarious (imo). It's tonight on abc 8/7c...  I would love to be on that show (well maybe not have it televised).

0 comments:

Post a Comment