Sunny Winter Day




















Happy Monday, everyone. New week, new beginnings. Today
was absolutely beautiful. Near the end of the day when the
sun was shining bright, all I had to wear was this sweater
and I was not even the least bit chilly. The lighting was absolutely
beautiful, and the second photo wasn't even edited at all. The
slightly warmer weather was quite a nice change. I opted
for this menswear-inspired outfit today, as my outfits have been
heavily feminine lately. It's nice to mix it up every once in a
while.

Thank you all so much for all of the sweet comments I have
been getting lately. All of the positive feedback has been so
lovely and I appreciate each and every single word.

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: f21 sweater; pins & needles denim; thrifted top; BDG bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment