Warm Winter












Happy mid-week, everyone! My busy week is half over, but the
busiest part is just about to start. I am going to Philly tomorrow
early morning, and I could not be more excited/nervous! I
heard that it is supposed to snow there, which makes me
weary about my travels. I am still keeping positive though, and
hoping that the weather will be okay for getting there and back.
I do not have much time to explore there, but for the time
that I do, I will take all of your advice!

It has been oddly warm here this winter, so I wasn't even
slightly chilly when wearing this outfit. It is odd because
last year at this time it was almost in the negatives! Anyways,
I wasn't sure what to wear today so I chose this striped top-
no matter what, stripes can make anything stylish, I think.
I got a few vintage goodies at work that I absolutely cannot
wait to share with you all.

Well I hope you all have a lovely end to your week. I'll
update in a few days or so about Philly!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Shop Update HERE!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: f21 top & hat; BDG skirt; Jeffrey Cambell wedges; vintage bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment