Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix

Yesterday on my lunch break I stopped at Chanel makeup counter (which I never do). They had nothing for me in light colors (since I'm more of a nude lips type). But they had a gorgoues lip lacquer in a pinky/raspberry color.
And you know that I recently blogged about how much I want red lips!? Well this is not quite red but it's as red as it gets for me. I really LOVED it! So it came home with me (it just feels a little wrong spending $32 on it).


I wore it yesterday and it has amazing staying power. After a few hours it become like a lip stain (I ate and drank..water fyi lol). It goes on very smooth and precise and it has a satiny finish.  It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Even though the tube is small I think it will last a long time because of it's high pigment. It's a mix between a lipgloss and a lipstick imo. I think it's a color that will flatter most skin tones...so go get yours haha


Do you have a favorite red or any bright colored lipstick/lip gloss?  Share in the comments which one is your favorite :)

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment