Happy Valentines Day, Loves
















Look at me! No tights, and bare legs. Can you believe that after
those two crazy snow storms I am able to wear this spring-like dress?
I just recieved it in the mail from my sponsor, Paint A Dress' Etsy
shop this afternoon. I'm feeling quite festive all of a sudden and
I am going to wear it tonight for my and my boyfriends Valentines
adventure. I am obsessed with the details on this dress. The white
buttons are so beautiful, and the roses are just perfect. Of course
I had to do a detail shot.

Okay, so I am finally mustering up the courage to do a VLOG.
But I need your help! To save me from rambling and getting awkward,
I am going to do a Q & A vlog! So.... game on.

Ask me anything
.

I will most likely make the post in the next few days or so.
Oh! And of course my NYFW favorites re-cap. Hope you all
are having a fabulous Monday and Happy Valentines day!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: vintage dress via Paint A Dress; kimchi blue bag; Nasty Gal hat; Jeffrey Cambell 'miracle' wedge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment