because of a dress


















Because of a dress, I have become quite excited for spring. I am not going
to ramble on and on about this dress, because it is quite possible that
I could go on for hours. Although not very visible in these photos, the cutout
in the back has a darling bow on top and on the bottom of it. I am such
a sucker for cute little details that most people would not even notice.
To wrap things up- It is
vintage, it fit like a glove, and although I am
trying to save money for the summer, I am so happy I splurged.

Speaking of summer, last night it hit me that everything is about
to change soon. I received an e-mail yesterday from URBN about
'things to do in Philadephia' this summer, which made it all feel so real.
Change is good though and as much as I am nervous, I am equally
excited.

Follow me on
TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: Vintage dress via Grey Dog Boutique; Bag via Francesca's; BDG wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment