Cardi: J. Crew
Blouse: Target
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Old
Bracelets: H&M
Ring: F21

Last evening hubby and I went to see 'Just go with it'. GREAT movie, would definitely recommend it (I'm sure most of you have seen it by  now).  I've always liked Jennifer Aniston a lot. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Speaking of Jenn...her hair color is just perfect...and that makes me think of my hair which is getting a much needed trim. Thinking about a different color...maybe some highlights... Originally I was thinking about going lighter but the thought of roots and constant up-keep makes me want to go darker (my natural color is a dark ashy brown...not a good color at all).  Most likely won't be doing color tonight as I'm quite indecisive.

Hope you're having a fantastic Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment