I'm back...not sure where I went


 Love the lining...so cute


Blazer: Lauren Conrad's Collection (via Kohls)
Tank: Target (seriously love these)
Pants: Kohls
Boots: Sam Edelman
Belt: F21
Necklace: J. Crew
Ring: Kohls

Hey lovies! I've been MIA... In addition to the busy life I felt pretty unmotivated and uninspired. And almost a week later I still don't have much to say. Except I would love to leave work right now, go home, cozy up in my warm bed and take a nice long nap. wake up once is warm outside. and the sun is shining.

On a happier note...my wonderful hubs sent me flowers on Friday...a bouquet of daisies. LOVE daisies. My favs! Yesterday he got me a certificate for a hot stone massage. Can't wait to have the massage. Wonderful he is I tell ya!



The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.  ~Mark Twain

0 comments:

Post a Comment