OOTD: Stripes are striking again

Top: H&M
Cardi: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
 Boots: Gift? (read story here)
Necklace: F21
Belt: Thrifted
(no, my legs are not bare)


Today I don't have much to say! It's gloomy outside and I didn't get a chance to go to Starbucks this morning *sigh*
I'm soooo ready for spring and warmer weather. I've all these cute outfits in my head but I'm just not willing to wear them being this cold. I don't like being cold... The days where I was freezing just to look "cute" are so over. I don't think it's a pretty sight to see someone without tights with a mini skirt in middle of winter with ground covered in snow.  Ladies, it IS possible to look cute and fashionable while being dressed season appropriate (and not talking about Florida, California etc. winters). I live in Michigan...it's cold! 

And here I said I don't have much to say....yeah....nevermind I guess ;-)

Have a great Wednesday ladies and stay fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment