High-waisted + Platforms











To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why I am updating right now. I have
to be in class in less than an hour, my coffee is not ready, and I have no
idea what to wear! This outfit above is what I wore a couple of days ago.
You might have guessed it... I am completely obsessed with this pale pink
color. Really anything in this color has been tickling my fancy lately. Ice
cream, blush, finger nail polish, I am on a pink over-load. Never thought
I would hear myself say that.


Well just wanted to drop in, but I absolutely must make some coffee
before I start my day. Hope you all are having a lovely week so far!


PS- the purpose of the close up pic at the end was to show off my new
bangs! What do you all think?


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

Wearing: f21 top & skinnes; Xhiliration hat; Jeffrey Cambell wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment