Ballerina in The Sun

















The sun has finally decided to surprise us yesterday, bringing us perfect 70 degree
weather! It would seriously be my dream if it stayed this way all summer long. But
alas, I know that scorching heat is always in a hurry to arrive, so I will enjoy this
while it lasts! Before I leave town, I just had to go to this spot. It is up on a giant
hill that over looks the whole city and beautiful sunsets. It is literally five minutes
from my house, but I tried to keep it special by only watching the sun go down
every so often. The sky was full of pinks, oranges and yellows, which made
the photos here turn out nicely. I wore this nude-ish pink multi-function wrap
dress from shop AKIRA which was perfect for the day. So flowy and light. The
Blowfish sandals were a must because they are SO comfy and great for
adventuring in. Also,
On a great sunny day like this french connection clothes are a great choice. They look great, and have great colours to match your own style and the mood of the sky. If you want to view a fantastic collection then why not go to www.very.co.uk.

And in case you all were wondering, this
beautiful girl accompanying me is my college roommate of three years, Ally!
She is beautiful inside out, and has an amazing vintage hat collection.
Duh, I had to share her greatness with you all! We pranced around and took
tons of photos and oh-so-awkardly asked a stranger to take a few photos of us.
Totally worth it to get that last shot, I'd say!

wearing: multi-function wrap dress c/o shopAKIRA ; Coopertive hat; Kimchi Blu bag; Sandals
c/o blowfish

0 comments:

Post a Comment