Two outfits for ya

Monday's outfit: Jacket:Old Navy, Pants: The Limited, Gingham Shirt: Old Navy, Flats: Marshalls, Necklace: J.Crew factory, Ring+Belt: f21

Today's outfit: 



 Pants: Loft, Blazer: Marshalls, Striped Top: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden/Macy's, Necklace: Charlotte Russe


Over the weekend I decided to check out solesociety.com and decided to give them a try. As you know, or don't know, I've joined ShoeDazzle sometime last year and to date have not purchased anything. I guess I wasn't smitten by anything so far. Few times they had cute purses but those usually sell out pretty quick.

There is something exciting about logging into my account each month to see what type of shoes they picked out for me. And best part there is no charge unless you purchase (and don't forget to skip a month if you are not planning on purchasing anything otherwise you'll be charged and will have a credit on your account).

Even though it has been only a few days since I joined Sole Society they seem to have better quality shoes. There is a pair of sandals I really really like and they're genuine leather. I'll post those to get your opinion on them.

Have you given Sole Society or ShoeDazzle a try?  Purchased anything from either one?
Let me know if you did in comments below and how you liked the shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment