A colorful Tuesday




Dress, Ring & Bracelets: H&M
Sandals: F21
Nail polish: Mac ? (last years collection)


I bought this dress over the weekend. The colors are so beautiful...I wish I had time to take pictures outside so you can see the true colors. Almost every person I came across this morning complimented on the dress. And the best part...it was only $13!  I love me some H&M. 

Speaking of dresses...I just realized I never took a picture of the one I got at Marshalls...you know the one my hubby said looks like a nighty! It's actually in my car..on its way to be returned, so I'll try to snap a picture before I actually return it.

Have you bought any dresses lately? If you have worn it already post a link in the comments so I can check it out :)

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment