Garden in the City














I finally found it! A hidden secret garden in Philly, and it is even right near my place. Honestly
I am not really sure if it is okay that I was in there, but hey the gate was wide open and no
one stopped me. I am seriously obsessed with the bright pinks, yellows and magentas I found in
this garden. So pretty and refreshing! Anyways, I have been so excited to share this Threadcase
skirt with you all. First of all it is a mini, which is a nice change from my go-to summer maxi,
and secondly I just love the cute little bow in the front! It is a unique touch without being
too over the top- I always love the details. I paired it with this bright red top for a pop of color and called it a day.

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week! <3


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing- Top c/o Romwe
Skirt c/o Threadcase
bag - Urban Outfitters
wedges- Jeffrey Campbell 'Miracle' Wedge

0 comments:

Post a Comment