H&M fitting room

Few things I picked up from H&M

Bought the sweater but not the hat. 


It was a toss up between this gray sweater and the one below. Hubby liked the other one better so this gray one didn't come home with me.  

Lil' blurry. I had a belt under the sweater therefore slight bulkiness.  This one was actually free...H&M had a 'buy one get one free' on select sweaters.  


and this is what I wore...gray on gray (with black cropped coat and leopard scarf)...and of course the boots...oh AND I also bought the pleated skirt you see in the mirror behind me...forgot to take a picture.  Skirt was only $13, can't believe the cheap price. 



Necklace from The Limited (recent, 40% off sale items).


Did you buy anything this weekend?

Have a lovely day! 


P.S. Don't forget to enter the Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment