KOSHKA













Introducing a new brand that I am wildly obsessed with... KOSHKA! They have so many

unique and quirky pieces, all by indie designers, so naturally I fell in love. This boxy

fair isle-esque top is from there and boy is it cozy. I wore it pretty much all weekend

in between my Halloween outfits (I know, I am weird... the biggest outfit repeater ever),

and got tons of compliments. Anyways, Koshka also has an amazing selection of out-of-this

world socks that I definitely recommend checking out. I am talking zig-zag, geometric shapes, and neons.

I am all about socks, especially unique ones like these. Anyways, I paired the

top with this red cape that I have been dying to pull out and my new Cheap Monday jeans.





Anyways, hope you all are having a lovely week so far! Mine has been super productive

so far and definitely rewarding. Yay!





TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style







wearing: top c/o KOSHKA

cape c/o Chicwish

Cheap Monday denim c/o Calico

bag c/o VJ-Style

shoes- Aldo

0 comments:

Post a Comment