Leather & Hearts











Yay! It's about that time of year where bundling up in necessary and layering is a must.

My scarves, hats, and thick socks have been in hiding and are ready to come out and play.

The only thing that hasn't happened here in Dallas, Texas yet is a full change of the leaves.

I am patiently waiting though for those yellows, golds, and reds! Some of the trees

are halfway there, but still not quite there yet. Definitely something I miss about the college

town I used to live in. Anyways, this is my first black leather skirt, and I am really obsessed

with it! I feel like it adds instant chic-ness to just about any outfit. It is already one of my

winter staples.



Well I hope you all are having a lovely day!




Just a reminder, I updated SHOP Flashes of style, so be sure to check it out! Tons of great

vintage finds this time :)




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: top & skirt c/o Romwe

bag- vintage

rings c/o Milor



0 comments:

Post a Comment