OOTD: Blue skinny pants

Trench: Banana Republic
Blazer: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Tank, Scarf and Bracelets: H&M
Pants: Marshalls
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Younkers (Victor Alfaro)
Necklace: The Limited
Bag: Gift (Liebeskind) 



My wait paid off...I found a pair of blue skinny pants! They stretched out a bit so I should have bought a size smaller (they were $17, can't complain too much). I need to shrink them or add some meat muscle to my legs.  (FYI - Target has blue and red skinny pants right now for those who are looking for a pair. I believe they're $23).



On a different note, I'm sad to inform you but you might be seeing less outdoor outfit pictures (I know you love this kind of pictures :)  It's all thanks to daylight savings time ending. It's dark by the time I get home.
But I'm not complaining about the 'extra' hour of sleep!


Would you wear blue pants? 


Thank you for reading! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment