Chocolate Cake











Brr! Even in this coat I was quite cold when these photos were taken. I look

so smiley because Laura was taking them and some how she never fails to make

me laugh during photo shoots! So this smile here is a truly genuine one. Anyways,

this is my new go-to coat on freezing cold days like this. I do not wear brown

very much but I find this shade to be easy to work with and that it goes

with a lot in my closet. Plus the colder it gets the more mismatched and

quirky my looks get, which is something that I actually really like.



Well I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! I am off to my favorite bakery

to get something sweet.




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: Jacket & skirt c/o Romwe; Top c/o StyleMint; bag c/o Lodis;loafers- Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment