Forest











Remixing this sweater coat, a favorite from last year, into this year's wardrobe. It is

so warm and it almost feels/looks like a blanket. Sometimes I call it my crazy lady

sweater, but I kind of like it that way. And I am totally all about bell sleeves and their

persistence in drawing attention to all my chunky rings. And to top it all of why I love

this article of clothing is the color! I just love the deep forest green tones. Wish I had

more of this color in my closet.



Anyways I am off to pack for my trip to Philly on Sunday! It's going to be a quick

trip but the outfits have to count. More on that to come. Hope you all have a lovely

day!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: scarf- Urban Outfitters; Cheap Monday skinnies c/o Calico; sweater

coat - secondhand; Chelsea Crew wedges c/o LuLu's; bag c/o VJ-Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment