Goodbye 2011!



For the final post of 2011 on this blog I thought it was fitting to pick a favorite outfit from each month of the year. It really has been one roller coaster ride of a year and over-all not a dull moment was had! Like any year there were of course ups and downs, but I wouldn't take back a single moment. I graduated from college, had my dream internship as a stylist at Urban Outfitters, lived on the east coast, made beautiful new friends in the city, grew even more attached to this blog, started up my vintage shop online, found great buys and lived in three different states! Throughout all my experiences I have learned so much and am ready to translate this into the new year to come. I think that 2012 is going to be a good one, and I am so ready for it's arrival!

I also wanted to thank you all so much for continuing to read this blog and all of your amazing support! 2011 was a big year for this blog and it couldn't have happened without you all. So a thanks to each and every one of you that has followed this blog this year. Can't wait for another year.

So Happy New Years Eve to you all.
I ♥ you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment