J.Crew wish list - 30% off ENTIRE order + free shipping=empty bank account


Crochet lace-front tee - I already bought this tee in black in the store for $30 (last seen here)


No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge wool - just ordered this skirt in Viridian Green, finally :)


Sequin Isabel sweatshirt - Can't get enough of sequins and sparkle, this is gorgeous 


Summerby Sweater - I just love gray, no matter what shade.


Wynter V-neck sweater - Love the buttons on the shoulder, and the color is so pretty. 


Tall café capri in wool  - LOVE the color, absolutely beautiful


And some necklaces, of course. I'll have one of each please

Mini hinged-gem necklace - So versatile, love the classy look. 

Crystal brûlée necklace  - This one doesn't even need words, I would layer this one with other necklace...oh love. Definitely my favorite. 

Resin colorblock necklace - I clearly have an obsession with necklaces...actually jewelry period. 

My list could go on and on, but these are just a few items that I wouldn't mind having in my closet. 


How about you, are you taking advantage of their 30% promo? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment