Jewels













Oh boy, I can't believe this is my last outfit post of 2011. Not even wearing a sweater...

that's December in Texas for you. Freezing one day and warm the next! Anyways, I

spent this lovely day with my lovely friend Laura, just hanging out and catching up.

Got our coffee on and went for a little walk. I swear anything I do with this girl is always

a good time, she's the best! Anyways, about the outfit... I am totally obsessed with this

necklace right now! I have been really into wearing short necklaces peaking out under

a collars, especially peter pan collars! As much as I try to not over populate my wardrobe

with them, it is just impossible. So I might as well give in and be the girl with all

the fancy collars.



Well I hope you all enjoy these last days of 2011!








wearing: top c/o Romwe; skirt c/o Chicwish; Bass loafers- Free People; bag c/o VJ-style; necklace c/o Martine Wester

0 comments:

Post a Comment