Just Give Me A Comfy Sweater











After all of the holiday madness, all I wanted to do the day after Christmas was put

on a cozy comfy sweater. I love the crazy texture of this one and of course the

blush pink color. It's difficult to tell in these photos but I paired it with this black

velvet top... I am really obsessed with anything velvet right now. Anyways

I wore this simple look for a relaxing lunch with some good friends and followed

by a quick trip to the mall where we shortly realized that the day after Christmas

is just as, if not more, insane as the weeks leading up the holiday. Seriously I

really really hate shopping in crowds!



Well I hope you all are having a lovely week so far.




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: 'Anjelica velvet' top c/o Lulu's; sweater c/o Chicwish; Cheap Monday


denim c/o Calico; bag c/o VJ-style; shoes- Dr. Martens via Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment