Small Town Love











Oh how I love small town charm. I am currently visiting all my friends in the town

where I went to school and I am loving every minute of it. Trees are everywhere, and

it's not covered in concrete and buildings like Dallas. It's so nice to get away every

once in a while. I think every city person can testify for that! Anyways, most of my

ensembles since I have arrived have been similar to this one. Cozy sweaters to keep

warm, and my staple boots that I can wear with just about every single outfit.



Anyways, I am off to get ready for some vintage shopping at Grey Dog Boutique with

my bestie Laura! Best place to shop ever. Hope you all have an amazing day!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: dress c/o Stitched & Adorned; sweater- F21; bag c/o Lodis; Dolce Vita 'Jax' booties- Free People

0 comments:

Post a Comment