a vest at last






Vest: JCP (don't see it online anymore) (different options here and here)
Shirt: H&M (similar here and here)
Skirt: Loft (old) (other option) (here and here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here) (here by JS) (and here for $20)
Watch: MK (buy here)
Necklace: F21 (2010) (other cool options here and here - love both and want one of each)
Bracelets: J.Crew, Express (yes, I love these) (similar here - get 20% w/code SMS4742) (or here - 15% off with code "LOVE")



 Walking through department stores to get someplace else sometimes pays off. Like the day when I found this vest. I was excited. So I got one for my sister as well. No wonder she "doesn't like" to shop.  No, she really doesn't. And sometimes when we do go shopping together we have to make sure both of us are fed well. And then we need to stop again to get some more food. Because hungry = cranky.  And you can't shop cranky, you just can't my friends! 

Do you get cranky when you're hungry?


Happy Thursday!

p.s. I created a "My daily outfits" board on pinterest. I got quite a few request so I finally decided to do it, even though it feels a bit awkward pinning my own outfits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment