Earlier in the day it was warm enough for the flats. But the wind can be wicked. 
Sweater: BR outlet (similar on sale, love it) (another option on sale)
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (circa 2006) (I think these are the ones) (another option) (here for under $50)
Flats: Tory Burch (buy) (another option
Bag: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls (similar) (another great option)



I'm actually able to fit in these jeans again. Which means one thing - I lost weight. And that I'm NOT happy about (I'm doing a two week body detox I'm sure that's why).  It's quite hard for me to gain weight without totally going the junk food route. And that's not something I'm willing to do. Maybe when I was in my 20's I didn't care as much what I ate but once you hit 30 things change my friends, things just change. 

I think I'm going to eat now...again. 


And here is a outfit picture from Saturday.
Same bag, same coat, Banana Republic jeans, you know these boots by now, scarf H&M (old).



Thanks for stopping by :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment