NYFW so far






Having attended two New York Fashion Week's so far, I can easily say that this one has
been my favorite. There has not been a dull moment, and my schedule has basically been
jam-packed, which I love. I've gotten the chance to meet some amazing people,
namely bloggers that I admire and it has been a wonderful experience so far! Today is another
busy day, so I have to make this post short, but I wanted to share with you all a little
snippet of one of my favorite shows so far, Diane Von Furstenberg. I am still in awe of all the
beautiful pieces I got to see in person, and of course being in the same room with Diane herself.
What an inspiring woman.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day! Can't wait to update more once things slow down.






wearing: sweater c/o VJ-style; jacket c/o Romwe; Pants c/o David Kahn; bag c/o LuLu's; creepers c/o Dear Fieldbinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment