sunshine after rain.... it didn't really rain


Sweater: J.Crew (similar at F21) (similar at ASOS) (at UO - loving it in Lime too)
Dark jeans: F21 (buy here - only $10.50)
Shoes: DSW (buy here - these are super comfy)
Bag: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls (similar option) (and here) (LOVE this one)
Coat: not pictured..so it doesn't matter


Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! 

Another Spring day (the whole weekend was fantastic really) and I'm loving it!  

Sis, a friend and I made a trip to Ikea and H&M. I didn't find the items I wanted but still managed to find a few other things. I was able to talk myself out of a few pieces I really liked. There is hope for me after all!!!
But seriously, their prices and styles are great so I don't usually feel guilty when I make a trip there, which is not often enough.

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment