Gimme Spring






Blazer: H&M (similar here, herehere for $31) 
Pants: H&M (similar by CK) (here in many pretty colors) (similar at F21
Pumps: MaxStudio via DSW (similar) (here w/smaller heel
Bag: Aldo (old)  (love these two - 1 and 2)
Necklace: F21 



Do you ever get tired of waiting for the right weather day to wear a certain piece of clothing?  I do...and these orange ankle pants got tired of waiting too. I heard something about the sun being out...being close to 50 or in the 50's...whatevs...the point is - it's not snowing. So the pants and I decided...it's time...today .is.the.day - they are going out for a spin. I think we brought the Spring to town. You're welcome!

And my hair looks short. Random. I know. Note to self: Do NOT wait 5 months until your next trim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment