Monthly must-reads: April 2012

Hello lovelies!  Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

I don't know where April went. Sort of scary how fast the time flies by, but I'm looking forward to May. My brother and sister-in-law will be visiting from Europe for the whole Summer. I'm beyond excited to pick them up at the airport next week. Having them here calls for a fun Summer.

Now on to Month must-reads.
Question of the month: What's your best beauty tip/secret (aside from: drinking lots of water, wearing sunscreen and taking off your make-up at night)?

Besides the above mentioned, which are all SO important, nothing works as great as a good night of sleep for me. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Seems like an obvious one but when I was in my mid 20's I didn't appreciate sleep as much as I do now.
If I haven't had a full good night of sleep, no makeup or perfect hair day can remedy or hide a sleepless night.  That's why I try to be in bed by 10 pm and get my needed 8-9 hours of sleep (my body will not accept anything less :)  Being well rested works wonders, not only for my mind and body but for my skin as well.

                                                 What is your best beauty tip/secret? 







xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment