Shopbop 20% wish list

Just when I say I'm SO done shopping I get another email about a great sale. I'm sure most of you have heard by now about shopbop.com 20% friends sale.  There are just a "few essentials" I'd like to add to my closet. In my mind, 20% these items = great deals (we're talking quality my friends). Code- INTHEFAMILY20- ends today! 




Hunter Original gloss rain boots - I really want the Hunter Boa Snake but seems like those were limited edition. These are pretty great too, so these will be the ones.

Tory Burch Patent Flats - I love my black Reva's but these are just to versatile and...pretty.

Sam Edelman Low wedge sandals -  Sam knows his shoes. LOVE these!! The color, the style...but mainly because of the low wedge. I don't have to look awkward walking in them. Yes, please!

Sam Edelman sandals - same style different color. It's totally a toss up because I LOVE them both.

Julie and Co. bracelet - the crystals make is very pretty. Would look great layered.

Marc by Marc Jacobs watch - the rose gold is a lot softer than my Micheal Kors watch (which I love). But love this one as well.

La Mer Wrap Watch - ever since Andi blogged about La Mer watches I've been wanting one. This one is very versatile.

House of Harlow Necklace - I've been eyeing this necklace for months and months. SO pretty.

Pyramid Stud Earring - simple yet a bit edgy.


What's on your wish list? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment