Fairy


The perfect fairy-like summer dress has finally entered my life from Nectar clothing. Maybe an exaggeration, but I totally have found the dress of my dreams! Layers of lace, blush pink, and a flowy high-low hem. What more could a girl like me ask for? Anyways I have been re-wearing this outfit all weekend long. I  know I am weird but when I find an outfit I really love I dont see
anything wrong in wearing it a million times. These photos were taken by Christina the other day in between enjoying a lovely day around our neighborhood. The weather was just short of perfect
and we enjoyed it to the fullest outdoors. 

Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!



Follow Me on Pinterest


wearing: dress c/o Nectar Clothing; bag c/o Velvetine; Dolce
Vita boots c/o Dear Fieldbinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment