Shoo-bop Mix-Tape


Ice cream, high-waisted shorts, fruit, and tanks. All signs point to the fact that 
summer is near! I always find myself dancing around the house listening some
Motown track or another in my favorite vintage dresses this time of year. Something
about the weather makes me cheery and hardly able to stand still! I made a little
playlist for you all of my favorite songs from the 1920's to the 1960's. Some of the 
best decades if you ask me. Enjoy!

1.) Bruce Channel- Hey Baby!
2.) The Chiffons- He's So Fine
3.) Martha & The Vandellas - Heatwave
4.) Ben E. King & The Drifters- This Magic Moment
5.) Billie Holiday- Can't Help Lovin Dat Man
6.) Nat King Cole- Smile
7.) Isham Jones- It Had To Be You
8.) The Ronnettes- Be My Baby
9.) The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
10.) Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - You Really Got a Hold on Me
11.) Danny & The Juniors- At The Hop
12.) The Five Satins - In The Still of The Night
13.) The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby

Listen to the mix tape in full here! Hope you like it and have a happy Thursday.

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment