those awkward moments when..




 Pants: Target (recent) (similar at Target) (similar here and here)
Shirt: H&M (similar here, here and here
Flats: Tory Burch (buy
Belt: J.Crew (similar for $7) (another option at Asos)
Bag: Steve Madden (same style in cobalt
Neckalce: c/o poshlocket
Watch: MK (similar style)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot, J.Crew Factory


Trying to take outfit pictures when you know, or maybe just think, you're being watched is a bit...awkward. This gal gets slightly uncomfortable!  Uncomfortable = some seriously odd facial expression (as usual). Ones I didn't know I even had. That's when the word 'crop' becomes my very good friend. And off we go with the head. Let's just say it's for everyones best interest...


Tuesday outfit, unfortunately no pictures (which I'm 
bummed about as I really liked this outfit)
Wedges via DSW


Don't forget to enter the GCOGH $50 gift card giveaway.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment