and another pencil skirt day





Top: Ann Taylor (recent-sale) (similar here and here)
Skirt: J.Crew (buy here - stores should have it for less)
Blazer: H&M (similar here, here and here)
Bag: Liebeskind (here in beige on sale) 
Necklace: F21 (similar at F21) (here too)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelts: Target, J.Crew, H&M


Ladies, ladies...we're almost there! End of this week is just around the corner. 
Any plans for the weekend? 
Once the weekend rolls around I tend to tell myself "I really need to clean, do the laundry, do this and that"...and usually what gets done is laundry on Sunday night...like last minute Sunday night!  Because someone didn't stay home,  rather she went outdoors and enjoyed the beautiful weather! 

Does that ever happen to you? 
I think I'm best off not planning on doing any cleaning. It usually gets done that way. Sometimes.
The story of my life!


p.s. Don't forget to enter the Cents of Style giveaway


0 comments:

Post a Comment