i really wanted it to work



Skirt: MNG - (similar here, here, here and here midi style and chevron-stripe at ON)
Shirt: J.Crew factory (similar here, here and here)
Shoes: SoleSociety (so comfy! strap was tight until another hole was made :)
Necklace: BaubleBar (get $10 off your first purchase)
Bag: Oasis-store (no longer available) (great option here)



After wearing this skirt for the second time I realized one thing - it's too short for me and my comfortability (not a word, is it? lol)  level! In these pictures it looks as the skirt hits right above me knees. Not the case.at.all. It's a lot shorter, trust me. Not the best $45 I spent. I'll admit that much. I've bought skirts and dresses that I probably shouldn't have (maybe I was thinking I might shrink a couple of inches). So one of these days the "shop my closet" blog will be a place where many of my neglected pieces, along with the ones I really wanted to work, will try to find a new home. And be worn happily ever after.

But I love it, really love this-fabulous-two-inches-too-short-skirt {insert sad face}.

I'm going to go and eat some chocolate now......

0 comments:

Post a Comment