What I've been reading: May



Question of the month: What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday was fairly recent, October 2011. It was our second trip to the Caribbean Island but this time my sister and her husband joined us (which made the trip even more fun - wink, wink sis). 
I know I said I was going to share pictures of our trip back in October but I clearly forgot.

The highlight of the trip for me was Barbados. We went to the same beach this time around. What made it so amazing? Turtle hatching! Right next to our towels. It was absolutely amazing to see those little creatures make their way to the sea. At least 100 of them. Words can't describe how fascinating it was to see them emerge from the sand (after 20 min of searching I can't find the best capture of the hatching).
Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Aren't they adorable




St. Kitts

St. Maarten

Coolest tree (St. Lucia)



ready for dinnerooo


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  • Beautygirl24 - Noelle wore denim shorts for the first time this year. See how she has worn them in the past, and how she wears them now.
  • Ella Pretty - Ella's been decorating - come and take a house tour!
  • Lilly's Style - Lilly's wearing a colorful lace skirt from H&M.
  • Saltwater Dreams - Andi learned a new technique for creating a flawless foundation finish, check out the easy steps here!
  • Schnelle Couture - Danielle is brightening things up this summer with her new favorite color- yellow.
  • Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is playing with the colorblock trend with a silk top and a navy skirt.


0 comments:

Post a Comment